Ethical Bernedoodle Breeding
in Arkansas and Oklahoma
Hi! I’m LaDonna, the breeder here at Bernedoodle Bliss. We work hard to make sure we produce the healthiest Bernedoodle puppies possible. I was raised on a cattle farm on the Little Red River in Arkansas. Taking care of horses, cattle, calves, and dogs is what I grew up doing. Being a breeder isn’t far from my roots. It takes a lot of work, planning, and being very proactive with your dogs to make your own luck. We have spent many hours, researching and following other breeders and also working closely with our vet of 15 years. As an ethical breeder, we work hard to make sure our breeding program and Doodle House nursery is in top-notch condition.
Here at Bernedoodle Bliss, we want to give to a worthy cause. We choose to support our local animal shelter with a monthly donation of dog and cat food. We donate to year-round fundraisers that go to taking care of the animals until they are adopted.
We are also extremely proud of our country and are very thankful for our military. We offer special pricing to those who are active military members. $300 off regular price.
Deposits are non-refundable.
We allow families to come to our home on pickup day. You will see the parents if you wish to, as they are right here underfoot. We don’t schedule visits prior to pick up day because it’s too risky for our puppies. Our puppies being kept safe from a virus is at the top of our list. Biosecurity must be taken seriously.
We have 3 options for you to get your puppy.
- Every new puppy parent is welcome to come pick up their puppy on a scheduled pickup day. We love meeting our new puppy parents!
- We would be happy to meet you with your puppy at Bill and Hillary Clinton national airport in Little Rock Arkansas, no extra charge.
- We could meet a puppy nanny (that you set up and let me know drop off date and time) at Bill and Hillary Clinton national airport in Little Rock Arkansas. I can provide some names and numbers of puppy nannies if you’d like.
Yes, we use and recommend NuVet Plus which is made with human-grade ingredients. Made in the USA, no outsourcing. NuVet Plus is an immune support supplement that contains vitamins and much more. Use order code 57217 at checkout.
- We do ENS training from 3 days today 16 days old.
- We start puppy massages at 2 weeks to really socialize them to human touch.
- We start litterbox training at 3 weeks old.
- We start startle and recovery training at 3 weeks old.
- We start doggy door training at 4 weeks old.
- We start crate training at 5 weeks old.
- We start training them to sit and wait on treats, and collar and leash training at 6 weeks old.
4 weeks: NeoPar
6 weeks: 5-Way
We do a group picture at birth and individual pictures, then at 3, 5, and 7 weeks. I will also send videos throughout the weeks.
Yes, we deworm on a strict schedule.
2 weeks – Pyrantel
4 weeks – Pyrantel
6 weeks – 5 days of Panacur
7 weeks – we send fecal to the lab and check for parasites.
8 weeks generally, but if we feel like it’s in the best interest of the puppy to stay longer we will discuss this with our vet and you.
- Complete puppy deposit contract, and place a deposit using PayPal. The deposit amount is $500.00. Once we have received the deposit, we will email your confirmation and place it on the deposit paid list. The deposit will be applied to your total adoption fee.
- Read and sign the Health Guarantee/Purchase Agreement before puppies are 6 weeks of age.
Yes. If for whatever reason you find yourself in a situation where you can no longer take care of the dog and it needs a new home, please call me and I will help however I can to find a new home for the puppy/dog.
If the puppy isn’t picked up on the scheduled day we will wait 3 days after the scheduled day and then we will charge a boarding fee of $30 a day.
Yes, Bernedoodles need regular grooming. If you brush regularly and enjoy your puppy with a shaggy coat, you can get by with a full grooming every 8 to 10 weeks. If you cannot groom your pup regularly your pup will need a full groom every 6 to 8 weeks.
Yes, your puppy will see Dr. Jordan at 6 weeks and get a full head to tail check over. Doctor Jordan will give the puppies their 6-week vaccine and physical. We do not give our own vaccines at 6 weeks; we feel it’s very important that the puppies get the best quality vaccine available.